How are you all? How is it already the 9th November! Crazy how time flies!!
Today is day 9 of my 30 day makeup challenge; summer makeup! Yay! I love summery makeup! Glowy skin & bright, fun eye looks!!
The look I came up with was based on my go to makeup look this summer. I adore a flawless & glowy but light weight base & lovely bright pop on the eyes. I really like how this look came out & I hope you do too!❤
To get that beautiful lit from within glow i started off with these gorgeous products.
– Soap & Glory Bright & Pearly Radiance Boosting Cocktail ~ Boots
– Bareminerals Complexion Rescue ~ Boots
– Glorious Face Primer ~ Younique
Then to get that base flawless I put on a light layer of foundation.
– Touch Mineral Foundation (shade scarlet) ~ Younique
To contour I used my fave Hoola, to put some structure back in to the face & for highlight I went in with my go to as it gives such a beautiful glow to my skin!
– Benefit Hoola Bronzer ~ Boots
– Touch A La Mode Powder Highlight (Iridescent) ~ Younique
In my crease I went in with the shades tiramisu & peaches (mixed together) I then packed strawberry sweets on the outer edge & finished the look off with sparks fly all over the lid & inner corner. To get that bright highlight in my inner corners I used the highlight I put on my face.
– Soph X Revolution Palette ~ superdrug
To finish the eyes I put a generous coat of my fave mascara. No look is complete without it!!
– Epic Mascara ~ Younique
For brows I used the darkest powder to define my tails & the lighter shade to shape the fronts of my brows! #goodbrowday!!
– Moodstruck Brow Palette ~ Younique
For my lips I put stellar liquid lip on the outer edges of my lip & sublime liquid lip on the centre! I love the mix of these two shades, so pretty.
– Splash Matte Liquid Lipstick (shades stellar & sublime) ~ Younique
I hope your enjoying this 30 day makeup challenge 🙂 feel free to join in!!❤
☆Let’s be friends☆
❤Makeup by Nat