Taylor Swift Wonderstruck is the first perfume in the collection, it is described as a “charming and sparkling surprise of vibrant fruits, kissed by a bouquet of soft petals and a touch of sweet indulgence.” It truly does smell gorgeous and definitely instills Taylors reputation of the ‘hopeless romantic’.
As the description says this is a strong sweet/floral scent, so if you are woman who usually goes for sophisticated scents this may not be for you. This fragrance would probably be suited to teenage girls or young women due to the strong sweet scent. However, i would say that this scent wasn’t too overpowering and as i have found the fragrance lasts for hours on the skin, which for the price (ranging from £19 – £29) is brilliant value and is definitely worth every penny.
Not only does the fragrance smell divine but the packaging is just as beautifully designed (picture above); the glass bottle has a purple iridescent glow, the bottle is then complimented by the gold features such as the lid, charms which are hand-picked by Taylor Swift (Star, Bird & Bird Cage) to signify her love for antiques, the product name ‘Wonderstruck’ and of course Taylors own ‘Taylor Swift’ logo. The box the bottle comes in has also been carefully designed with a patterned and colourful design, showing off Taylors creative side.
For Taylor Swifts first fragrance this is an overall brilliant buy, not only does it look and smell divine but unlike other high-end brands the scent actually lasts on the skin, this can only be a benefit.
- Fragrant Stocking Fillers: For Her (firstinstinctmagazine.com)
- Taylor Swift has a new interactive campaign for her Wonderstruck perfume for her UK fans (nashvillegab.com)
- What Your Perfume Says About You (thoughtcatalog.com)
- Review: FRAGRANCE SAMPLER & CERTIFICATE FOR HER by SHOPPERS DRUG MART (nosegasm.wordpress.com)
- Taylor Swift releases commercial for new fragrance “Taylor by Taylor Swift” (nashvillegab.com)
- Taylor Swift’s perfume now available to buy (nashvillegab.com)
- Merry Christmas! (accordingtomiaandabby.wordpress.com)