Hi beauties. ☼
This months Glossybox was in collaboration with Superdrug for the summer beauty edit to celebrate 50 years of the high street store Superdrug! As this is a collaboration with Superdrug they have included ALL products you’d find in Superdrug stores. To me this is brilliant as it means they’re all affordable & easy to find to repurchase! 🙂
As always, this months Glossybox came beautifully packaged. Staying within the Superdrug theme the front of the box has a huge ’50’ on the front in pink & gold, it also carries the pink & gold theme on through to the packaging on the inside, with pink tissue paper & gold ribbon! This adds a gorgeous, feminine touch to the box which feels extra special since it’s a themed edition. Glossybox NEVER fails to make you feel special with its luxurious packaging & tailored-to-you products!
Here are the products I received in this months box:
- Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara (full size) – I am super excited to try this mascara out, it has a curved wand, which is also pretty big, the formula looks ultra black & if the results are anything like it claims this should be a FAB mascara.
- B. Sheer Conditioning Lipstick – ‘B.’ is quite a new brand in Superdrug, so I’m happy to see this product in here as I haven’t yet tried anything from this brand. This is a moisturising lipstick, it claims to have the coverage of a lipstick but still giving your lips a soft sheen. I got the colour caramel which is a ‘your lips but better’ shade.
- GOSH Cosmetics Velvet Touch Eyeliner – I’m probably most excited about this product, as you all know I love the GOSH Velvet Touch Primer, so I’m hoping for VERY good things from this. It claims to be a smudge-proof yet nourishing eyeliner, well we’ll see about that!!
- Superdrug Large Doughnut Ring – I love doughnut rings, they make putting your hair into a bun so much easier!
- 2True PRO 3D Candy Nail Art – I’ve wanted to try something like this for a while, so I’m glad this was in my Glossybox. They’re little beads which you can use to decorate your nails, I have the black ones but I’m sure they do them in plenty of other colours 🙂
- As well as those 5 amazing products I received two extra samples, the first is a sample of the Ghost Eclipse Perfume – This is a very beautiful fragrance, it smells very fresh and fruity, which is what I LOVE in a perfume! I think glossybox may just have found me a new perfume to add to my collection!!
- The second sample is the Garnier Oil Beauty Body Lotion – I haven’t yet tried it but I’ve had Garnier moisturisers in the past & have never been disappointed, so I’m hoping for good things with this 🙂
If you would like to see a review of any of these products then let me know. I’ll obviously make sure I’ve tested it well before writing a review as I want to give you an honest opinion! But if you’d like a review on anything I’m definitely willing to do it for you 🙂
Have you received this months glossybox? If so, what products did you receive? – Comment below! ❤
Lots of Love Natasha ♥
– ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ –
Have you enjoyed this post? Then hit the like button or feel free to leave me a comment or contact me via any of my social media websites – hearing from you beauties makes me SMILE! 😀 – Don’t forget to follow me for daily posts about make-up, beauty & all the good stuff in-between! xo