Hi beauties. ☼
This morning I was getting ready for work, I work as a waitress, & it occurred to me that I’ve never shared my work makeup! So that is what I’ve got for you today…
I only keep it simple, a ‘no makeup’ makeup look if you will, as I’m rushing around all day & aren’t allowed to wear much makeup anyway. So here is how I achieve this look…
1. To create this ‘no makeup’ makeup look I firstly started off will a freshly cleansed & moisturised face. After waiting for my skincare to sink into my skin I applied my Rimmel Matte BB Cream with my Real Techniques buffing brush. This BB Cream looks better the more you blend & buff it into your skin.
2. I then concealed my dark circles, blemishes & redness with the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer – this baby is a must have!!
3. To set my face in place I used my trusty Rimmel Stay Matte Powder with my Real Techniques Kabuki Brush! I know my makeup isn’t going to budge when I use this.
4. After creating an even base I like to warm my face up using Benefits Hoola, I put it into the hollows of my cheeks, temples & under my chin & blend it out well. It just gives your face a bit more life!
5. I then applied my Maybelline Baby Lips to give them moisture & a tint of colour.
6/7. I apply my Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl in Black before coating my lashes with Rimmel’s Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara!
8. Since this is a natural look I don’t do anything to my brows apart from setting them with my clear – not so clear anymore – mascara. We can’t have wild brows!
So that’s it beauties! Thank you for reading ❤ If you’d like a review on any of these products please leave me a comment below 🙂
Lots of Love Natasha ❤
– ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ –
Have you enjoyed this post? Then hit the like button or feel free to leave me a comment or contact me via any of my social media websites – hearing from you beauties makes me SMILE! 😀 – Don’t forget to follow me for daily posts about make-up, beauty & all the good stuff in-between! xo