Hi beauties. ☼
After receiving my June Glossybox a few days ago, I thought I’d share with you what I got! 🙂
1. Rituals Qi Gong 24hr anti-perspirant – getting an anti-perspirant in my Glossybox was a weird surprise, I didn’t expect it! Nevertheless it smells gorgeous, very floral as its organic white lotus & Yi Yi ren scented – I’m assuming their flowers!
2. Pro:voke Touch of Silver – this is a brightening shampoo for blonde, grey & white hair. It stops the hair from getting that brassy look. I know this works & is FAB as I’ve previously owned this! Was needing some more actually, thanks Glossybox! 🙂
3. Nail Girls 3 in 1 base, topcoat & nail strengthener – this product sounds exciting. I cannot wait to try it! fingers crossed it works.
4. So Susan Cosmetics Universal blush – this blush apparently works with the skins natural pigment, hence why it’s “universal”. It also claims to reduce redness & offers UV protection. Oh & it’s cruelty free 🙂 WOW! Cannot wait to try this – let me know if you’d like a review/swatches 🙂
Have you tried any of these products? What do you think of them? – comment below!
Overall I would say I’m happy about this months Glossybox, I’d give it a 4/5. I’m super excited to try all these products but have liked the products in previous boxes more. However, I still would recommend the Glossybox service, at least it gives you the opportunity to try brands you hadn’t heard of & a diversity of products each month.
Thank you for reading beauties. If you received a Glossybox, let me know in the comments what you got 🙂 xo
Lots of Love Natasha ❤
– ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ –
Have you enjoyed this post? Then hit the like button or feel free to leave me a comment or contact me via any of my social media websites – hearing from you beauties makes me SMILE! 😀 – Don’t forget to follow me for daily posts about make-up, beauty & all the good stuff in-between! xo