Hi beauties. ☼
Oh wow, I can’t believe it’s already July! But that means it’s favourites timeeeeee, yaaay! 😀 I know I haven’t been consistent with my favourites, but I’m planning to do them every month now. Click ‘like’ if you’d like to see that 🙂
Anyway, on with my June favourites…
1. Hollister Body Mist in Crescent Bay – I’ve had this spray since Christmas time (I think), although I use it almost everyday it’s still going strong! I absolutely love this scent, it sort of smells like a watermelon/strawberry hybrid, it’s the perfect, light body spray for summer.☼2. Sleek True Colour Matte Lipstick in Papaya Punch – Although this is a recent purchase, I think I actually bought it at the beginning of June, I’ve been loving it!! It’s such a beautiful orange colour, you guys know how much I looooovemy orange lippys 🙂
3.The Body Shop Body Butter in Strawberry – My best friend bought me this as part of my christmas present, there’s a story behind it though. (Beware it may seem quite weird to you, haha!) Anyway, she bought me this as it reminds us of the smell of Calpol (yes, the medicine). We both love that smell, so she was a little cutie & bought me this for that reason 🙂 I also love how moisturising this actually is on the skin, it makes you feel heavenly!!
4. Rimmel Matte BB Cream – I use this pretty much everyday, as it’s summer here in the UK I don’t like anything too heavy on the skin. This is perfect as it is very light weight & does exactly what I want it to, even my skin tone 🙂 Let me know if you’d like a review on this BB Cream!
5. Catrice Liquid Metal Eyeshadow in Under Treasure – If you’ve read my post about winning an instagram giveaway (if not you can read it here) you’ll know I got this as part of my prize. It turns out, I’m completely in love! This is the most gorgeous metallic, bronze colour, that flatters my green eyes perfectly! Sadly, we can’t get Catrice in the UK!! *sobs*
6. Real Techniques Blush Brush – So you guys know I love Real Techniques brushes, they’re absolutely amazing, especially for their very affordable price tag! I’ve been loving this brush (in conjunction with Hoola) to bronze up my face & even to contour!
7. Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me – After jumping on the band wagon with the Baby Lips, I have been pleasantly surprised! They’re such fab products, this one is the only one I own, but I love it! I have used it everyday on my lips just to add a little bit of colour for work 🙂
8. Benefit Hoola Bronzer – Last, but by no means least, it’s my very favourite bronzer (duuur you guys know that!!). I don’t think I need to say much, you beauties all know how amazing it is. But if you’d like to know more about Hoola then check out my review, click here.
That’s all for my June favourites! I hope you all like these type of posts (let me know if you do) 🙂
What are your favourite beauty products this month?
Lots of Love Natasha ❤
– ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – ♥
Have you enjoyed this post? Then hit the like button or feel free to leave me a comment or contact me via any of my social media websites – hearing from you beauties makes me SMILE! 😀 – Don’t forget to follow me for daily posts about make-up, beauty & all the good stuff in-between! xo