Hi beauties. ☼
OH MY WORD. Am I dreaming? I’ve only gone & been nominated for the beauty blogger of the month award! This award was created by the beautiful Cecilia of ‘ceciliascorner’, Cecilia also nominated me for this amazing award & for that I cannot thank her enough. So a MASSIVE THANK YOU to Cecilia for nominating me, it really does mean a lot. Oh, and beauties if you’re not following her go FOLLOW her now her blog is fab!! 🙂
1. Where does your makeup inspiration come from?
Since I can remember I’ve always had a passion for makeup. For years I’ve been obsessed with watching beauty gurus on YouTube. Also, in my early teenage years I had quite bad spots & problematic skin, so makeup was a sort of comfort blanket for me!
2. What are 3 of your makeup Holy Grail products you cannot live without?
- Some sort of base, if my skin is being good I may only wear concealer & powder, but if I’m having a bad skin day I’ll wear foundation.
- Mascara, ALWAYS! Cannot live without it, I look so naked & squinty eyed without it (haha!)
- Bold lippy, it just brightens your look & makes you look more polished & done.
3. What is your makeup signature look which you have on most of the time?
Big lashes (lashings of mascara, no falsies here!!), bold lipstick & contoured face.
4. Let us know your favorite makeup brands?
Maybelline, Revlon, Benefit, Rimmel & Sleek.
5. Your ultimate makeup pet peeve?
When people don’t blend eyeshadow properly or you can see the tightline of the eye lashes when wearing black liquid/gel liner.
6. You’ve heard about all the hype on this makeup item, bought it, tried it and don’t understand what all the fuss is about…Name that product!
Rimmel London’s Kate Lipstick collection, I really don’t get the hype. I hate the lipstick I bought from that collection, it has put me off Rimmel lipsticks altogether!
7. Concealer OR foundation ONLY for the rest of your life. Choose one and tell us the reason!
Concealer. If I could only have Collection’s Lasting Perfection Concealer for the rest of my life I’d be happy. I can usually get away with just applying this under my eyes & on any blemishes, powdering & I’m good to go! – it’s a miracle product.
So that’s the end of this Award post. Once again, THANK YOU to Cecilia for nominating me, to know I’ve got such amazing readers that love my posts means so much to me you wouldn’t even believe! ❤
Don’t forget to check out Cecilia’s original post – http://ceciliascorner.net/2014/07/04/the-beauty-blogger-of-the-month-award-benefit-push-up-eyeliner-giveaway/
Good luck to everyone nominated xo
Lots of Love Natasha ❤
– ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ –
Have you enjoyed this post? Then hit the like button or feel free to leave me a comment or contact me via any of my social media websites – hearing from you beauties makes me SMILE! 😀 – Don’t forget to follow me for daily posts about make-up, beauty & all the good stuff in-between! xo