Hi beauties. ☼
I was tagged by the ever so gorgeous Katie of Plus+ Beauty to do this 15 things I won’t wear TAG! Thanks a lot for tagging me, I loooove doing these TAGs, they’re so fun 😀 Don’t forget to check out Katie’s blog & follow her, she’s fab!! 🙂
1. Patterned leggings – I just don’t think I can pull them off!
2. Very short hair – I like to have some hair to style, I just couldn’t have hair this short!!
3. Colourful eyebrows – maybe for fancy dress, but for everyday, no. just no!
4. Thigh high boots – my thought = why not just wear trousers?
5. Baggy jeans – hate how they look. They don’t flatter the legs at all & make you look like you’ve pooped yourself. NOT CUTE!
6. Big nerd glasses – I do wear glasses, but I couldn’t wear these. These glasses would just take over my face!!
7. Harem trousers – I just hate baggy trousers. Baggy + patterned pants = huge no no.
8. Grey hair – why would you want to speed up the ageing process? Beats me.
9. Blue/green lips – I don’t have enough confidence to pull those kind of lip colours off!
10. Pink lashes – I just think it looks weird.
11. Face tattoos – I loooove tattoos, just not on the face!!
12. See through leggings – I’m always making sure my leggings are thick & non-see-through. Keep it classy beauties!!
13. Platform shoes – being tall I feel a bit exposed & like I’m towering over everyone.
15. Wooly hats – I cannot pull hats off to save my life.
What do you guys think of these trends? Let me know in the comments below 🙂
– ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ –
Have you enjoyed this post? Then hit the like button or feel free to leave me a comment or contact me via any of my social media websites – hearing from you beauties makes me SMILE! 😀 – Don’t forget to follow me for daily posts about make-up, beauty & all the good stuff in-between! xo