Hi Beauties. ☼
Sorry I haven’t posted this weekend, but it’s been a busy one. Although I’ve been off work, its been lovely weather so I’ve been making to most of it & soaking up the sun 🙂
As it’s summer now, I tend to get dry skin (well my body anyway), so I like to moisturise it every other day or so! I’m going to share with you my top 5 body butter picks from my least favourite to my absolute favourite…
5. Vaseline – Intensive Rescue Moisture Locking Body Lotion. This is a very intense moisturiser, as the name would suggest. It retails at £4.99, which in my eyes is pretty cheap as this is a huge 400ml bottle. I tend to just use this when my legs are feeling particularly dry as it instantly makes them soft & smooth again, especially as it’s unfragranced I know it won’t irritate!! 🙂
I would give this moisturiser a 4/5, it does what it says on the bottle! I definitely recommend it for those with dry, sensitive skin or anyone who needs a good intense moisturiser! It’s only my least fave as it doesn’t have a scent & is pretty boring! (haha).
4. Avon Naturals – Cherry Blossom Moisturising Body Whip.I actually really enjoy this body moisturiser, it does moisturise well & smells absolutely gorgeous. It is a nice silky consistency & almost leaves your skin with a little glow. I don’t know how much this was as it was a present, but I doubt it’d be over £5.
I give this body whip a 4/5, just because it does the job but it’s not the best I’ve tried.
3. Garnier – Summerbody Moisturising Lotion Sun-kissed Look. I really like this moisturiser, it has a hint of tanning agent in it so after it develops & has sunk in fully it leaves a lovely glow to the skin. It really does moisturise the skin, I used this the other night & when I woke my skin felt as soft as a babies & had a lovely glow. To see a full review click here.
I’d give this moisturiser a 4.5/5. It is a great moisturiser/gradual tanner, it just leaves a bit of a tanning smell (albeit not half as bad as others!)
2. Soap & Glory – Sugar Crush.OH MY GOSH. I just can’t get over this smell, it smells amazing, mouthwateringly amazing (literally!!), if you haven’t smelt it, you NEEDto!! Anyway, this is actually a great moisturiser, it ticks all the boxes in that it moisturises the body, absorbs fast & smells heavenly. This is only a little sized one but you can get the big tub for £10.50.
I give this a 5/5 it’s everything I want in a moisturiser. You can’t go wrong with it 🙂
AND THE WINNER IS…
1. The Body Shop – Strawberry Body Butter. If you read my other post I mentioned this in, you’d know I LOOOOVE the smell of it. It reminds me of Calpol, yes the medicine, haha! It’s lush 🙂 As well as smelling fab, it does an amazing job at moisturising, it leaves my skin feeling gorgeous. It’s just a shame it’s £13 a tub, which is quite expensive for a moisturiser to me!
I definitely recommend this body butter & give it a 5/5, just go try it & see for yourself 🙂
I hope you’ve enjoyed this post. Let me know what your fave body moisturisers are, I’m always wanting to try more 🙂 xo
Lots of Love Natasha ❤