Hi beauties. ☼
So I’ve been nominated for another, yes another, award! Wow how lucky am I? 🙂 So today’s post is in aid of the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award! I was nominated by the lovely emeraldphial, thank you so much for the nomination it means so much that you enjoy my blog! ♥
– Put the award logo on your blog.
– Answer the ten (well 5) questions they have set you.
– Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
– Nominate ten people
1. What is one of your favorite quotes?
A quote by Taylor Swift – “If you’re lucky enough to be different don’t ever change!”
2. What’s your least favorite mode of transportation?
Bus, absolutely hate buses/coaches!!!
3. Where would you like to go on holiday if you were a millionaire?
I’d love to visit Australia/New Zealand or go to New York
4. What do you miss most about being a kid?
5. What is your first memory of being really excited?
Going to Florida with my family.
I hope you’ve all enjoyed this post. I can’t wait to read your posts or let me know if you’ve already done one 🙂
Also, thank you again to Emerald for nominating me, it really is an honour 😀 ❤
Thanks for reading beauties, have a fabulous day xo
Lots of Love Natasha ❤
– ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ –
Be sure to follow me for daily posts about make-up, beauty & all the good stuff in-between! Like & comment to let me know what you think. It really does make me smile 🙂 xo