Hi beauties 🌞
Yesterday I wore a purply smokey eye & nude lip, what d’ya think?
I didn’t go anywhere too special, just shopping with the bestie! We had such a fun day & there’ll be a nice big haul coming for you soon 🙂
– Mixture between Bourjois Healthy Mix & Revlon Colourstay foundation.
– Collection Lasting Perfection to hide redness & Urban Decay Naked Skin concealer to brighten & highlight!
– Rimmel Stay Matte powder in translucent.
– Benefit Hoola as my contour
– Sleek Rose Gold Blush
– Sleek Au Natural Palette – used the lighter browns as a transition, then blended the purply colour over top for more dimension & colour!! I then used the white over the lid & brow bone to highlight. 🙂
– Kiko VolumEyes & Maybelline Rocket Volume Mascara.
– Rimmel Kohl in White.
– Benefit Gimme Brow
My new love, L’Oréal Colour Riche in 630 Beige Au Nu ❤
Lots of Love Natasha
– ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ –
Be sure to follow me for daily posts about make-up, beauty & all the good stuff in-between! Like & comment to let me know what you think. It really does make me smile 🙂