A bit of a different post today! I’ve been really loving baking recently & while I’m still awaiting on the arrival of our little Prince (due 29th!) I’m using my time wisely by doing the things I love! ♡
I just wanted to share with you my Crunchie Cheesecake – originally I was doing a Diam bar cheesecake but couldn’t for the life of me find any! If you’d like to see my make the Diam Bar Cheesecake then comment below 🙂
Firstly, measure out your ingredients into different bowls. Makes your life easier as you go through the recipe!
- Crush your digestive biscuits! This can be done using a food blender or as I do I put the biscuits in a food bag, tie the top tightly but leaving plenty of excess room so the bag doesn’t burst & go mad, crush those biccies until they resemble a bread crumb type look!
- Mix the melted butter & tablespoon of sugar in with your crushed biscuits.
- Push the digestive mixture evenly in to the bottom of your cake tin & chill in the fridge while you make the topping
- Whip your cream to a soft peak, either by hand or with a mixer.
- Add your cooled melted chocolate & cocoa powder mixture to the cream – fold in to the cream mixture until the colour is even!
- Beat the cream cheese and rest of sugar together.
- Add the chocolate cream mixture & 3 crushed Crunchie bars to the cream cheese – fold in so you don’t knock the air out until the colour is even.
- Spread evenly on top of the biscuit base & add a coat of cocoa powder for decoration.
- Freeze for 1 hour for quick serving or leave in the fridge over night while the mixture sets.
- Crush 2 more Crunchie Bars & sprinkle over the top for decoration & extra crunch!!
☆Follow me on social media☆
Credit: recipe used for inspiration