Hi beauties. ☼
It’s the final day of the 15 Days of Beauty Challenge, where have the days gone? Time certainly flies…
Anyway, today I am sharing with you my favourite lip balms…
1. The Body Shop’s Lip Butter in the chocolate scent. This is a creamy lip butter which feels quite nice on the lips, but for moisturisation it is not my fave, I love it for its scent. It smells just like chocolate 🙂
2. Nivea’s lip butter (original) is a great lip butter, it moisturises the lips so well & although it has no particular scent I quite like this as I know it is more for repairing your dry lips. The texture of this lip butter is kind of in-between vaseline & the body shop one, as it is creamy but kind of jelly like consistency which melts into the lips!
3. Carmex is by far my all time favourite. It never fails to moisturise my lips as I always go back to this one when they’re getting chapped or feeling dry. It also smells AMAZING, just like cherries & whats even better is that it contains an SPF of 15 which is brilliant for the summer time!!
4. Last but not least, it’s trusty vaseline. I have the original one, which I not only use for my lips but for my lashes too, as it conditions your lashes to help them grow fuller & longer. For the lips, yes it is nothing special, but it does what it says on the tin, it’s a ‘lip therapy’, it moisturises & keeps the lips hydrated 🙂
What is your fave lip balm?Let me know in the comments below! 🙂 xo
I hope you’ve all enjoyed this challenge, if you’d like to see me do any other challenges or TAGs then please do let me know! I always love to know what different challenges/TAGs are going round the beauty community! 😀
Lots of Love Natasha ♥
– ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ –
Have you enjoyed this post? Then hit the like button or feel free to leave me a comment or contact me via any of my social media websites – hearing from you beauties makes me SMILE! 😀 – Don’t forget to follow me for daily posts about make-up, beauty & all the good stuff in-between! xo
♥ YouTube Channel