I’m a little late on the #Blogtober band wagon but I thought it’s better late than never. I was inspired to join in by the lovely Bournemouthgirl as I have recently come across her blog & have been loving it!! Definitely go check her out if you haven’t already🙂
Right, let’s get in to this autumn tag!!
1. What signifies the start of autumn for you?
When the leaves on the trees start to turn all the beautiful orangey shades before they fall off the tree. Not to mention the weather turning colder and the knitted jumpers come out. LOVE this time!!!!
2. What is your favourite Autumn scent?
Love vanilla or cinnamon, especially in candle form! Feels so warm & cosy!! Plus, it makes the house smell delicious!!
3. What is your favourite Autumn colour?
Burgundy, I love love love burgundy especially this time of year!!
4. What is your favourite Autumn drink?
Mmm.. got to be a good mug of hot chocolate, can’t beat it! Not so keen on pumpkin spiced drinks! (Am I the only one!?🤔)
5. What T.V. show new or old, are you looking forward to this Autumn?
I’ve been loving watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S again!! Started it from the beginning & watch a few episodes on a night. Who else loves F.R.I.E.N.D.S?🙂
6. What is your favourite Autumn fashion trend?
Can’t beat a warm jumper, leather jacket & warm scarf!!
7. What is your favourite Autumn activity?
I used to love going conker picking when I was a child. It screams autumn to me. Can’t wait to relive my childhood with my son when he’s older!
8. What is your favourite make up look in Autumn weather?
On an everyday basis I generally like a light, but bronzed & glowy skin with light eye makeup – usually just plenty of my fave mascara, click here for a full review. Then to finish off the look I love a burgundy or dark lip!
9. What is your favourite Autumnal movie?
I don’t have any favourite autumn movies specifically. I’m probably missing out, aren’t I? Let me know your fave autumn movie so I can have a watch 🙂
10. Best way to spend a rainy day?
Inside, tucked up in a blanket all warm & cosy with a mug of hot chocolate or Yorkshire Tea 😍
11. Silent nights or windy ones?
Windy one. Love the sound of the wind, it’s so soothing to me!
12. What three things do you love about the season?
❤Dressing warm & cozy.
❤Darker makeup looks.
❤How beautiful every where looks with all the different orangey autumnal tones.
13. What three things do you hate about the season?
❤Pumpkin spiced everything, I don’t get the hype!
❤When everywhere goes all mushy from all the leaves falling off the trees. They’re lovely while they’re on the tree.
❤I don’t mind rain & cold. But hate fog, I live near the coast so we tend to get more fog/seafrets this time of year.
14. Which moisturizer is your favorite in the autumn season?
I love the simple moisturiser mixed with the Superdrug vitamin E serum all year round. I just add more serum as it gets colder.
15. Apple pie or Pumpkin Pie. What’s your favorite?
Apple pie. Mmm. Could eat some right now. Never actually tried pumpkin pie, it’s not as popular here in the UK.
16. October or November?
October. My birthday month so got to love it. Plus it means the start of autumn!
17. Do you dress up for Halloween
Not myself but dress my step kids up & this year will be dressing up baby Rylie. He’s currently nearly 5 months old.
18. What do you feel at the end of the Fall season?
I feel happiness. I love spending time with family doing things inside together & just enjoying each other’s company!
I hope this gave you a bit of an insight about me. I love getting to know you all too 😘
Thank you for taking your time to read my autumn tag. If you’ve done this tag let me know & I’d love to give it a read 🙂
☆Lets be friends☆
❤Facebook page = Makeup by Nat