Hi beauties 🌞
I was meant to get this up yesterday but was soooo busy.. so here it is today, my First Impressions on the Soap & Glory No Clogs Allowed!:)
What Soap & Glory claim
• 1-MINUTE HOT PORECLEAR™ TECHNOLOGY – a fast-acting, smoothing and polishing blend of micropumice, salicylic acid and hot clay, which activates with water contact
• GLYCERIN – to help skin feel soft and supple
• unique COLOUR-CHANGING TECHNOLOGY – (blue indicates when it’s activated)
• PLUS surface-polishing micro beads
• use weekly on areas susceptible to blackhead build-up
• strategically formulated for oily/combination skin
What I thought
In Boots it retails for £11.50 and for that price you can’t really say no to trying it.
I first heard about this product from The Makeup Chair on YouTube (definitely check out her channel!!). I always go by her recommendations as she always trials products thoroughly before! 🙂
Although this is only a first impression I really loved the results. My skin felt lovely & soft. Also, I have some blackheads on my nose, they seemed to be reduced.
When you first apply this its a creamy coloured product, with a cream like texture and micro beads for exfoliation. Once you start rubbing it into the face it turns a blue colour. This means the hot poreclear technology has been activated. To be honest you can tell it’s working as your face feels warmer. It does feel strange for a minute or so.
You leave it on for about 3 minutes, it makes your face a bit stiff but is tacky to tough. After the time was up I just washed it off using a muslin cloth & patted my face dry with a towel.
Overall I really loved this product after just one use, I’ll definitely keep you updated on how I get on with it.
Have you tried this product? 🙂
Lots of Love Natasha
– ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ –
Be sure to follow me for daily posts about make-up, beauty & all the good stuff in-between! Like & comment to let me know what you think. It really does make me smile