Hi beauties ☼
Thank you so much to Felicia of Beginner Beaute for nominating me for these three awards. I’ll do each in turn, but I’m going to make it all one post! 🙂
Award #1 The Premio Dardos Award
The rules are:
- Thank the giver and link their blog to your post.
- Pass the award on to other bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated.
Nominations will be included at the end for all three awards 🙂
Award #2 Versatile Blogger Award
The rules are:
- Acknowledge the person who nominated you by thanking them and posting a link to their blog.
- Share 10 interesting things about yourself.
- Nominate 10 more bloggers. (You may want to let them know that they have been nominated by commenting in one of their posts.)
Once again, a hugeee thank you to Felicia! If you haven’t followed her yet, you NEED to!!
10 interesting facts about me:
- I live with my boyfriend & black labrador.
- I live on the East Coast of the United Kingdom.
- I love living a walking distance to the beach.
- Summer is my favourite season!
- I would love to visit Australia one day!
- Lucozade Sport is the best. Need it to survive!
- My favourite colour is pink. Always has been. Always will be!
- My twin is 10 minutes older than me! 🙂
- I’m obsessed with cooking programmes.
- Russell Howard is my fave comedian!
Again, nominations will be below.
Award #3 The Beauty Blogger Award
1) State the name of the blogger that nominated you.
2) Answer the questions you were given.
3) Nominate 10 people whose blog is about beauty or fashion.
4) Make 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
5) Let the bloggers know that you nominated them.
- You step into Sephora/drugstore, what section (brand/makeup item) do you rush for? We don’t have a Sephora in the UK. But for highstreet/drug store makeup I’ve been loving Bourjois and Makeup Revolution.
- What is your favorite go to summer makeup product? Rimmel Stay Matte powder. That keeps all foundations in place!!
- What is on your summer beauty product wishlist? I would LOVE to try Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipsticks. They look heavenly!
- What is a makeup product/trend you are looking forward to for the fall? Always love a dark lip in the autumn.
- If you had your own beauty line that consisted of one beauty product, which product would it be (i.e., lipstick, nail polish, foundation, blush, perfume, etc) Lipsticks. The colour & formula possibilities are endless! 🙂
- What is your favorite summer-fall transition nail polish color? Oranges or yellows.
- What is your favorite summer pedicure color? Red.
- Summer eye shadows, shimmer or matte? Bit of both. Love to mix it up!
- Bold lip, or ‘my lips but better’ for everyday wear (name the corresponding lipstick color)? BOLD! Can’t beat a good old red lip!
- What is your opinion on the strobing trend, and do you ‘participate’ in this trend? I haven’t tried it. But think it looks pretty!
Lots of Love Natasha
– ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ –
Be sure to follow me for daily posts about make-up, beauty & all the good stuff in-between! Like & comment to let me know what you think. It really does make me smile