Hi beauties. ☼
First I would like to appologise for my lack of posts, I’m not going to go into what’s been wrong with me as its a very personal matter. All you guys need to know is I’m doing fine now & I am back on the horse (so to speak) 🙂 xo
I’VE BEEN NOMINATED FOR THE VERY INSPIRING BLOGGER AWARD!!!
WOW. I did not expect this. Not only have I got one nomination, but two! From the beautiful ninarossbeauty & gorgeous psmeganelizabeth! I cannot thank these beautiful ladies enough. They are such talented bloggers, it means so much that they even take time out of their day to read my blog let alone like it so much as to nominate me! I have built a friendship with these two girls over the short period I’ve been blogging so I really do suggest you go show them some love over on their blogs (embedded links on their names!) you will not be disappointed! Once again, a massive THANK YOU to both you girlies for your support ♥
- Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you
- List the rules and display the award
- Share seven facts about yourself
- Nominate fifteen other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated
- Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you
7 facts about me
- I’m an identical twin, we have the same initials, well mine are NJL & hers are JNL – which I think is pretty darn cool 🙂
- I have one tattoo on my left side, me & my best friend both got the tattoo at the same time!
- Kit Kat Chunky’s are my weakness.
- Although I obviously love makeup & beauty, I also enjoy watching football & F1 🙂
- People always seem to be able to talk to me. I love to listen to people & just generally helping them if I can.
- I was terrified to start blogging & to upload my first beauty video on YouTube, but after I got over the initial fear that potentially millions of people would see what I was writing, I haven’t looked back. It’s the best thing I’ve done & I say if you want to start either then go for it, what have you got to lose?
- I may seem like a confident person, really I’m not. Yes I do have days where I feel more confident than others, but generally I’m not that confident.
♥judyandmakeup – Judy’s blog has been a favourite of mine since starting blogging. She has such great, informative & helpful reviews I know I can always rely on her to give an honest opinion! She truly deserves this award for her dedication & beauty knowledge 🙂
♥ jessdoesmakeup– I have recently fallen in love with Jess’ blog, she shares products she loves & hates so you know you can always rely on her opinion. For all things beauty, makeup & skincare go checkout her blog, I cannot get enough!!
♥ gretalinbeauty – Greta’s blog is FAB, she definitely knows what she’s talking about ‘a professional makeup junkie’, if you aren’t following her blog then please do, you will not be disappointed. This award is definitely deserved, she is such a lovely person & I always look forward to reading her posts 🙂
♥ simplygorgeous– From makeup & hair to fashion & lifestyle Chantel’s blog has it all. I have followed Chantel’s blog since I started blogging myself & always get excited when I see a new post. She definitely deserves this award for the amazing content she creates 🙂
♥ mybeautycenter – If you love all things beauty & also love to keep in shape then Mariam’s blog is perfect for you. I love reading Mariam’s posts, she is gorgeous & has fab exercise tips, what more could we want? Show some love & go follow her amazing blog.
♥ allrosiebeauty – I LOVE Rosie’s blog, if you love reading reviews then you definitely will too 🙂 Her posts are so informative & cover a range of high-end & highstreet products, which is brilliant! She definitely knows what she’s talking about so I know I can trust her opinion! Share the love & go check out the beautiful Rosie’s blog, you won’t regret it.
I know I haven’t got 15 nominees but to be honest I haven’t been blogging for long, so I don’t really have 15 blogs I’d nominate. I would have nominated ninarossbeauty & psmeganelizabeth, but obviously they nominated me so that’d defeat the object of this award!!
Anyway, I’m sure you’ll all LOVE these 6 beautiful girlies as much as I do, they’re all so talented & if you go follow them you definitely won’t look back ♥
I hope you’ve all enjoyed this post. Once again, THANK YOU Megan & Nina for the nominations 🙂
Thank you to everyone for following my blog, supporting & believing in me on my journey. I could not do what I love without you beautiful people who enjoy my blog. I can’t wait to read my nominee’s posts, so feel free to tag me in it when you’ve done 🙂
Lots of Love Natasha ♥
– ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ –
Have you enjoyed this post? Then hit the like button or feel free to leave me a comment or contact me via any of my social media websites – hearing from you beauties makes me SMILE! 😀 – Don’t forget to follow me for daily posts about make-up, beauty & all the good stuff in-between! xo
♥ YouTube Channel