Hi beauties. ☼
I’m aware I didn’t get my Disney post up last week, but I totally forgot & got so tied up in other things!
Don’t fret though, I’m going to be continuing this Disney Series. You all seemed to love my Maleficent post (click here to see how I achieved the look of Maleficent!) so I decided I’d definitely carry on the series!
Today I have for you an Aurora, Sleeping Beauty, inspired makeup look. I’m so excited for this, she’s my favourite Princess ❤
Anyway, on with the look beauties…
As usual I started with a freshly cleansed face (first image), I used my Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish. I then toned & moisturised my skin with Simple (click here for morning skincare routine).
1. I then went on to prime my face with the Gosh Velvet Touch Primer (click here for review).
2. To even out my complexion I decided on a BB cream, this is the Rimmel Matte BB Cream – let me know if you want a review – my skin was quite good on this day so I didn’t need a high coverage foundation! I used the Real Techniques Buffing Brush to buff/stipple this into the skin.
3. To conceal any redness/blemishes I went in with my beloved Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in #1 fair. Needless to say, I love this stuff!!
4. To counteract my dark circles I went in with the Maybelline Eye Concealer. This is brilliant for highlighting your under-eyes, cheek bones & cupids bow (usually the places I like to use it!)
5. To set the base in place I used my good old Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent!
6. As this is a look for Aurora (Sleeping Beauty), I just had to use blush, so I used my fave blush; Sleek’s Shimmer Blush in Rose Gold. It gives such a subtle amount of colour (which is buildable) & the most beautiful sheen to the skin.
1. For the eyes I started off by applying the Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoo in Pink Gold all over the lid, I usually just apply these with my fingers as that’s the best way I’ve found to apply them to get the best pigmentation.
2. I then applied the Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoo in Eternal Gold to the inner corners to brighten them up & to add a different touch to the look. Which I think makes it look extra Princess-y.
3. To blend the look together I blended the pink shade from my Maybelline Diamond Glow Coral Drama Quad into the crease with my Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush. This extra step adds more definition & dimension to the eye too!
4. To make the lashes look thicker & flirtier I created a thin line of liner on my lash line using the lovely L’Oreal Super Liner (click here for review)
5. To complete the eyes, I applied lashings of the Maybelline One By One Mascara! Seriously, how much difference does that make? LOVE IT!!
1. Tame those brows girl! I started off by combing through mine with a spoolie.
2. I then decided to change things up a bit & use my brow pencil in light brown. I don’t know what make it is, it’s rubbed off as I’ve had it for ages, oops!
3. This wouldn’t be an Aurora makeup look without a bold pink lippy! I used Maybelline’s Colour Sensational Lipstick in 910 – Shocking Coral. Can I just say beauties, I’ve fallen in loveeeewith this colour again, it. is. gorgeous!!!
So here’s the finished look…
I hope you liked my Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) inspired makeup look, I also braided the front of my hair to give it a more Princess-y feel.
OH YES! Before I forget, I have an outfit for this look too…
I remembered I bought this dress a few months back for my holiday & thought it’d be perfect for this Aurora inspired look!
I really like how this look turned out. Let me know what you think below & as ever, thank you all for your time! 🙂
*sidenote* I know there’s A LOT of Maybelline products used in this look, but that was a total coincidence! This is in no way sponsored by them, all opinions are my own!
Lots of Love Natasha ❤
– ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ –
Have you enjoyed this post? Then hit the like button or feel free to leave me a comment or contact me via any of my social media websites – hearing from you beauties makes me SMILE! 😀 – Don’t forget to follow me for daily posts about make-up, beauty & all the good stuff in-between! xo
♥ YouTube Channel