Hi Beauties ☼
I’m so excited for todays post, it’s a little late but work got in the way! Anyway, last week I finally got to go to Lush, I don’t have a Lush store in the town I live in so whenever I go somewhere with one I stock up 🙂 It’s safe to say I splurged & stocked up, but hey, its Lush! I couldn’t resist!!
So lets get into what I bought…
1. The Comforter Bubble Bar – Price: £4.75 each, this may seem pricey but trust me, you can get at least 4-6 baths out of this one bar!! This luscious blackcurrant fragranced bubble bar makes for a lovely pamper night bubble bath.
2. Brightside Bubble Bar – Price £4.75 each, like the Comforter it can make for many bubble baths. This however, smells like summer, if summer had a scent it’d be this. “Sicilian mandarin, bergamot and tangerine essential oils to help you look on the bright side of life!”
3. Yuzu & Cocoa Bubbleroon – Price £3.65 each – “With moisturising coconut oil and shea butter, Yuzu and Cocoa has a mood-brightening colour and scent thanks to a blend of citrus oils, with a chocolatey undertone.”
4. Mmmelting Marshmalow Moment Bath Melt – Price £3.95 each – WOW! Imagine the sweet smell of dolly mixture & you’ve got this scent to a T. I’m in love with it, it’s meant to be moisturising & nourising to dry/irritated skin. I cannot wait to try it!
5. Dragons Egg Bath Bomb – Price £3.35 each – “Its scent is reminiscent of lemon sherbet, with a hint of jasmine.” It fizzes & crakles in your bath, revealing a colourful inside! – so excited to try it! 🙂
6. Butterball Bath Bomb – Price £2.65 each – “Once the cocoa butter pieces have melted, your skin will be coated by a light buttery film that smells good enough to eat.” – review to come on this product!! 🙂
7. Fizzbanger Bath Bomb – Price – £3.35 each – “It changes colour as it fizzes, crackling with popping candy as it goes and releasing first a citrussy apple and then a cinnamon, apple pie like scent with a hint of ylang ylang.”
8. Hello Gorgeous Gift Box – Price £22.95 – My best friend & I purchased this together for another friends birthday. It has a variety of different products in the box, I think this is a FAB birthday present 🙂 (check out the website to see whats inside!!)
Let me know if you’ve tried any of these.. as I haven’t tried most of them, hence why I bought them! 😉
Whats your favourite Lush product?? 🙂
Lots of Love Natasha
– ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ –
Be sure to follow me for daily posts about make-up, beauty & all the good stuff in-between! Like & comment to let me know what you think. It really does make me smile 🙂